How to bulk upload new users
In order to bulk upload new users into a Zaptic instance, you need;
- Access to the Zaptic portal
- User Management permissions
1. In order to bulk upload users, first navigate to the teams page and select the bulk upload users button.
2. From here you can download the bulk-upload template and follow the guidance on this page to fill out the document with the information needed to add new users to Zaptic.
3. Use the select file to import button to add the created file. You will then be taken to a screen which shows an overview of the uploaded users, which you can finalise by selecting the add users button.
Bulk Upload Users - CSV troubleshooting guide
This article provides troubleshooting support for CSV file errors encountered during the bulk upload users process. To learn how to bulk upload users, please refer to this article - How to bulk upload new users Issues related to language-specific ...
How to invite new users
What you need to be able to invite new users to Zaptic - Access to the Zaptic portal through my.zaptic.com User Management permissions within the portal You need to be a member of any team(s) you wish to add users to when inviting How to invite new ...
How to upload a users call file
When adding a new TDM, you need to update their location ownership within the Zaptic portal. You can view a users call file from the teams page > finding the user > selecting them > and then clicking 'edit locations'. In order to upload a call file ...
How to assign/remove users from teams
What you need in order to be able to add/remove users from teams - Access to the Zaptic Portal through my.zaptic.com Procedure Management permissions within the portal You need to be an admin of the teams you wish to edit How to remove users from ...
How to bulk update locations
How to bulk update locations In order to bulk update locations in Zaptic you need - Access to the portal Data-management permissions A CSV containing the Zaptic ID's of the location you wish to update, and the data you wish to amend 1. Access the ...