What you need to be able to invite new users to Zaptic -
- Access to the Zaptic portal through my.zaptic.com
- User Management permissions within the portal
- You need to be a member of any team(s) you wish to add users to when inviting
How to invite new users
You can invite multiple users at the same time if they share the same permissions and teams. If you wish to invite users with different permissions or teams, please do these in batches/individually.
1. Access the Zaptic Portal through my.zaptic.com
2. Navigate to the the 'teams' page
3. Select 'Invite New Users'
4. Enter the email(s) for the users you wish to invite to Zaptic
5. Select permissions for all the users whose emails you have entered
- App access only = leave permissions blank
- Procedure Management = Access to the procedures tab, user will be able to create new procedures
- User Management = Access to the teams tab, user will be able to invite new users and view existing users/teams
- Boards = Access to the boards tab, user will be able to view the dashboards
6. Select teams for all the users whose emails you have entered
7. Finalise by selecting 'send invites'
These invited users will receive an activation email that will allow them to complete their account set-up, which will provide them access to Zaptic.