How to assign/remove users from teams
What you need in order to be able to add/remove users from teams -
- Access to the Zaptic Portal through my.zaptic.com
- Procedure Management permissions within the portal
- You need to be an admin of the teams you wish to edit
How to remove users from teams
1. Navigate to the teams page within the portal, and select the teams option -
2. You can see the number of members in each team here, and when clicking a team you will be shown a list of the users assigned to that team -
3. When viewing the list of users assigned to the team you wish to amend, you can click on a user from that team to view their account page. From here, you can select edit to enable you to remove the user from the team by unselecting the team name -
How to add users to a team
1. Navigate to the teams page within the portal, and select the company option -
2. From this page you can see all users that belong to this instance. Select the user who you wish to add to a team, which will bring you to their account page.
3. From the users accounts page, select the edit button and you will be able to highlight the team you wish to assign to the user -
How to invite new users
What you need to be able to invite new users to Zaptic - Access to the Zaptic portal through my.zaptic.com User Management permissions within the portal You need to be a member of any team(s) you wish to add users to when inviting How to invite new ...
How to add teams to a procedure
What you need in order to be able to add teams to a procedure - Access to the Zaptic Portal through my.zaptic.com Procedure Management permissions within the portal You need to be a collaborator on the procedure you are adding teams to How to add ...
Understanding how to navigate the Zaptic Portal - The four main tabs
How to access the Zaptic portal - Navigate to my.zaptic.com This can be done on computers or mobile devices/tablets We recommend Google Chrome where possible The four main tabs of the Zaptic portal Procedures Boards Teams Data-management 1. ...
How to add collaborators to a procedure
What adding collaborators to a procedure allows - Collaborators get full visibility of the procedure Collaborators get full editing rights for the procedure, including the ability to - create and edit content manage procedure teams manage procedure ...
How to assign actions from within the Zaptic app
To assign actions from within the Zaptic app, you first need to access the report's audit trail. Guidance on this step can be found in the following article - How to access and use report audit trails within the Zaptic app. 1. From the report audit ...