How to assign/remove users from teams
What you need in order to be able to add/remove users from teams -
- Access to the Zaptic Portal through my.zaptic.com
- Procedure Management permissions within the portal
- You need to be an admin of the teams you wish to edit
How to remove users from teams
1. Navigate to the teams page within the portal, and select the teams option -
2. You can see the number of members in each team here, and when clicking a team you will be shown a list of the users assigned to that team -
3. When viewing the list of users assigned to the team you wish to amend, you can click on a user from that team to view their account page. From here, you can select edit to enable you to remove the user from the team by unselecting the team name -
How to add users to a team
1. Navigate to the teams page within the portal, and select the company option -
2. From this page you can see all users that belong to this instance. Select the user who you wish to add to a team, which will bring you to their account page.
3. From the users accounts page, select the edit button and you will be able to highlight the team you wish to assign to the user -
How to bulk upload new users
In order to bulk upload new users into a Zaptic instance, you need; Access to the Zaptic portal User Management permissions 1. In order to bulk upload users, first navigate to the teams page and select the bulk upload users button. 2. From here you ...
How to invite new users
What you need to be able to invite new users to Zaptic - Access to the Zaptic portal through my.zaptic.com User Management permissions within the portal You need to be a member of any team(s) you wish to add users to when inviting How to invite new ...
How to add teams to a procedure
What you need in order to be able to add teams to a procedure - Access to the Zaptic Portal through my.zaptic.com Procedure Management permissions within the portal You need to be a collaborator on the procedure you are adding teams to How to add ...
How to upload a users call file
When adding a new TDM, you need to update their location ownership within the Zaptic portal. You can view a users call file from the teams page > finding the user > selecting them > and then clicking 'edit locations'. In order to upload a call file ...
Bulk Upload Users - CSV troubleshooting guide
This article provides troubleshooting support for CSV file errors encountered during the bulk upload users process. To learn how to bulk upload users, please refer to this article - How to bulk upload new users Issues related to language-specific ...