How to use the troubleshooting page within the app
1. To access the troubleshooting page, you first need to navigate to the settings cog found in the top left corner of the to-do list page of the app -
2. Then select the troubleshooting section -
3. This page can be used to check for any un-synced reports, see when the app was last synced with the server, and you can also create a debug file from this page that you can attached when raising support requests to assist our support engineers in investigating any issues -
Super-user training - app session articles
These articles provide an overview of the super-user training session that showcases the Zaptic App Overview of the App and its pages - Understanding how to navigate the Zaptic App - The five main areas How to find the version of the app you are ...
Understanding how to navigate the Zaptic App - The five main areas
How to access the Zaptic app - On chrome, navigate to app.zaptic.com Apple Store on IOS Playstore on Android The five main areas of the Zaptic app To-do List and Done tab Unit Search (barcode scanning) Notifications menu Ad-hoc menu Settings ...
How to access and use report audit trails within the Zaptic app
1. Report audit trails can be accessed on completion of a new report, by selecting a report from the done tab within the app (found on the to-do list page), or by using the unit search page to access completed reports against a given unit - Unit ...
How to assign actions from within the Zaptic app
To assign actions from within the Zaptic app, you first need to access the report's audit trail. Guidance on this step can be found in the following article - How to access and use report audit trails within the Zaptic app. 1. From the report audit ...
How to change your password within the Zaptic App
1. In order to change your password within the app, you first need to navigate to the settings cog found at the top-left of the to-do list page - 2. Navigate to the security section, and select the 'change' password button. This will then request ...