How to assign actions from within the Zaptic app
1. From the report audit trail page, select the lightning-bolt icon to begin creating an action against the chosen report -
2. The first box on this page allows you to select who this action will be assigned to. Actions can be assigned to an individual or a whole team, and you can select the recipient by search or by using the drop-down -
3. For a simple text-based action, you then select a due date and type out the description of the action to be taken in the provided box -
4. You can also assign an action that requests the completion of a workflow, by enabling the switch for this function and then selecting the desired workflow from the new box that appears -
How to access and use report audit trails within the Zaptic app
1. Report audit trails can be accessed on completion of a new report, by selecting a report from the done tab within the app (found on the to-do list page), or by using the unit search page to access completed reports against a given unit - Unit ...
Super-user training - app session articles
These articles provide an overview of the super-user training session that showcases the Zaptic App Overview of the App and its pages - Understanding how to navigate the Zaptic App - The five main areas How to find the version of the app you are ...
Understanding how to navigate the Zaptic App - The five main areas
How to access the Zaptic app - On chrome, navigate to app.zaptic.com Apple Store on IOS Playstore on Android The five main areas of the Zaptic app To-do List and Done tab Unit Search (barcode scanning) Notifications menu Ad-hoc menu Settings ...
How to enable automatic log-out within the Zaptic App
1. Firstly you need to navigate to the settings cog found at the top-left of the to-do list page within the Zaptic App - 2. Select the device section, and from there you can enable log-out when inactive. Be sure to hit the save button found to the ...
How to change your password within the Zaptic App
1. In order to change your password within the app, you first need to navigate to the settings cog found at the top-left of the to-do list page - 2. Navigate to the security section, and select the 'change' password button. This will then request ...