How to access and use report audit trails within the Zaptic app
1. Report audit trails can be accessed on completion of a new report, by selecting a report from the done tab within the app (found on the to-do list page), or by using the unit search page to access completed reports against a given unit -
Unit search method -
2. The report audit trail shows all actions and comments against the chosen report -
3. To view the details of the report, simply click the report image towards the top of the audit trail page as shown below. This bring up an overview of the report's contents -
4. The audit trail populates with additional information as comments are added and actions are assigned. You can assign actions using the lighting-bolt icon found in the comment box -
Super-user training - app articles
These articles provide an overview of the super-user training that showcases the Zaptic App Overview of the App and its pages - Understanding how to navigate the Zaptic App - The five main areas How to find the version of the app you are using How to ...
How to assign actions from within the Zaptic app
To assign actions from within the Zaptic app, you first need to access the report's audit trail. Guidance on this step can be found in the following article - How to access and use report audit trails within the Zaptic app. 1. From the report audit ...
Understanding how to navigate the Zaptic App - The five main areas
How to access the Zaptic app - On chrome, navigate to app.zaptic.com Apple Store on IOS Playstore on Android The five main areas of the Zaptic app To-do List and Done tab Unit Search (barcode scanning) Notifications menu Ad-hoc menu Settings ...
How to begin ad-hoc tasks using the Zaptic app
In order to begin ad-hoc tasks within the Zaptic app, you need - To be a member of a team that is assigned to the procedure containing the workflow you wish to have ad-hoc access to How to complete ad-hoc tasks using the Zaptic app 1. Ad-hoc tasks ...
How to enable automatic log-out within the Zaptic App
1. Firstly you need to navigate to the settings cog found at the top-left of the to-do list page within the Zaptic App - 2. Select the device section, and from there you can enable log-out when inactive. Be sure to hit the save button found to the ...