Unique and personalised workflows with a selection of activity types can be created in the Workflows Tab.
Starting with a blank template will allow you to work your way through designing the flow of questions for your business case.Click on the + button to create a new workflow.Give it a name and save it.
You are also able to create KPI's in the workflows tab. These will show at campaign level and can be an average or a total calculated either as percentages or a sum.
Enter the new workflow to begin adding the various activities. The Zaptic app users will see this template exactly how you design it.
For each new activity created, you must include the following details:
- A Name
- A Type from the following:
- Form - Form will be built in the campaigns tab - alternatively, you can build a form within the process flow type activity.
- Confirmation - A simple button to confirm an action.
- Calculation Table - Both form and unit list are built in the campaigns tab - A table visual which has both units and form questions, with the ability to sum up total values e.g price.
- Photo Capture - Form will be built in the campaigns tab - alternatively, you can add a photo node within the process flow type activity.
- Process Flow - A tree diagram structure with the ability to add multiple question types/styles as well as display information.
- Send - Mandatory at the end of every single workflow to send the report data to the cloud.
- Timeline note - Note style activity used for Zaptic LTS app and displays on location timeline page.
- Unit Check - Unit list will be built in the campaigns tab - Simple tick/cross activity with units.
- Unit Process Flow - Unit list will be built in the campaigns tab and questions in the process flow. A tree diagram structure with the ability to add multiple question types/styles as well as display information all against units.
- An Icon
Choose an icon from the list available.
- A Colour
Using the colour picker available.
Highlight any activities which must be completed to unlock others.
Within both the Process Flow and the Unit Process Flow you must design the branching logic of questions.
- Click on the specific process flow type activity you want to edit.
- Click on “View Process Flow”.
- Click the “+” button to begin adding questions.
- Choose from the 2 options available - "Add New Node" or "Link to Existing Node".
Add New Node:
This allows you to select from a variety of different questions styles.
- Yes/No - This automatically created 2 routes which can be linked to the same follow up node if desired
- Number - For a numerical value answer only
- Multiple Choice - Each response can route to a different follow up question or not, this is customisable.
- Select Fix - (Multiple choice answers with possible multiple routing) - Concept is the same as multiple choice.
- Photo - Will open the camera on the device and allow the user to capture a photo. An optional setting will allow to user to add previously captured photos from their gallery.
- Form - A single page with multiple questions like a paper form, variation of question styles within.
- Note - For a text answer only.
- Display - Text/Image/PDF/Video - Description of display nodes below. No data capture.
Link to Existing Node:
This allows you to link to a node which already exists and follow it's path rather than creating a new one.
Delete an Existing Node/an Existing Route:
Un-link a route by highlighting the line and clicking
Delete a Node by highlighting the node and clicking the icon in the side bar.
Continue building your process flow selecting the routing of the questions as you go.
Don't forget to in the top right-hand corner before you leave the page. There will be a warning if you try to exit the Process Flow editor before saving. Workflow Settings:
"Settings" can be found in the top right-hand corner of the workflow template editing page.
Here you can create different status' for your reports so that completed reports within the campaign section can carry multiple status'.
The default is "Completed" but you're able to add other Status' and set a different one to default.
Display Node Types:
All display type nodes will not involve questions which require an answer from the user. Instead, you should use these to display something which the user must either read, watch or engage with as part of their task.
This will accept the majority of image types and should be up to 1MB.
This allows for rich text formatting meaning, using the correct symbols, you can display text in Bold, Underline and//or Italics. It also allows for the addition of bullet points.
The video type must be .mov or .mp4 and should not surpass 100MB in size. Please be aware that depending on the strength of your internet connection this may vary.