Go to the Teams tab in the top bar of the portal. If you don't see this, you should request the "User Management" permission from your system admin.
Pressing the Invite New Users button on the left hand side of the screen will take you directly to sending invites.
To do so follow the steps below:
- In the first box, enter the email of the user which you wish to invite. To invite users in bulk, make sure the emails are separated with a space or copy and paste them from a column in excel.
- Select the appropriate permissions depending on the users. Some users may only have app permissions, others may have app and portal. N.B. When inviting users in bulk they all must have the same permissions.
The permissions are defined as follows:
- Add Locations - Allows NEW locations to be created from within the app
- Gamification - Completing certain tasks will earn the user points and move them up the leader board.
- Mange Locations - Allows user to download locations which aren't in their ownership originally.
- Smart Data - A set up which retains the user's answers from one report to the next.
- Recommendation - Users are able to invite co-workers from the same domain to Zaptic.
- Planner - Calendar style landing page which enables users to schedule their day.
NOTE: 2.0/Manufacturing clients do not need to select any app permissions for the majority of app only users.
- Business Management - Gives user access to the Campaigns and Data Management tabs in the portal.
- Edit Processes - Allows user to edit process flows in the Workflows tab.
- Analytics - Displays the Analytics bar in the top menu (when dashboards are managed by Zaptic)
- User Management - Enables access to the Teams tab.
- Procedure Management - Opens the Procedure tab in the top bar (For 2.0/manufacturing clients)
- View Processes - Allows users to view process flows in the Workflow tab but not make edits.
- Select the team(s) which the user is in. N.B. When inviting users in bulk, they must all have the same Teams.
- If necessary, select a team for the user to administrate. This will allow them to manage this team's users and access this team's campaign. N.B. When inviting users in bulk, they must all have the same Team Admin.
When all fields are complete, press the "Send Invites" button at the bottom of the screen. You will then be taken to the "View Invites" page.
For more information about adding a new team, please go to the Create Teams article.
How to invite a new user?
Note 1: You need to have USER management permission to do this operation. A quick way to verify if you have that permission is to quickly check if you can see the TEAMS tab (located at the top of your Zaptic page). If you don't see this, you should ...
Permissions Viewing user permissions To view an existing user's permissions go to the Teams tab in the top bar. Search for the desired user in the search bar in the top middle of the screen. Click on the user in question to open their profile and ...
Adding a New Team Go to the Teams tab in the top bar of the portal. If you don't see this, you should request the "User Management" permission from your system admin. Pressing the Invite New Users button on the left hand side of the screen will take ...
Procedures Landing Page Starting with a blank instance, the Procedures tab allows you to digitise daily shop floor processes. Keeping everything in one place, within each procedure you will be able to build tasks and training, keep up with the most ...
Create, Edit and Delete Unit Types
Data Management is are a powerful feature in Zaptic. It enables Zaptic Portal users to: - Setup standardized list (example: list if areas on a site, list of product etc.) - Establish hierarchies (example: connect the area to a list of sub-areas) - ...