Viewing user permissions
To view an existing user's permissions go to the Teams tab in the top bar.
Search for the desired user in the search bar in the top middle of the screen.
Click on the user in question to open their profile and view their permissions.
To make a change, click on the Edit button in the top right of their profile.
When inviting and editing users, permissions can be added and removed.
To do so, simply highlight/un-highlight OR click/un-click on the permission to add or remove it.
App Permission Definitions
The permissions are defined as follows:
- Add Locations - Allows NEW locations to be created from within the app
- Gamification - Completing certain tasks will earn the user points and move them up the leader board.
- Mange Locations - Allows user to download locations which aren't in their ownership originally.
- Smart Data - A set up which retains the user's answers from one report to the next.
- Recommendation - Users are able to invite co-workers from the same domain to Zaptic.
- Planner - Calendar style landing page which enables users to schedule their day.
NOTE: 2.0/Manufacturing clients do not need to select any app permissions for the majority of app only users.
Portal Permission Definitions
- Business Management - Gives user access to the Campaigns and Data Management tabs in the portal.
- Edit Processes - Allows user to edit process flows in the Workflows tab.
- Analytics - Displays the Analytics bar in the top menu (when dashboards are managed by Zaptic)
- User Management - Enables access to the Teams tab.
- Procedure Management - Opens the Procedure tab in the top bar (For 2.0/manufacturing clients)
- View Processes - Allows users to view process flows in the Workflow tab but not make edits.