In order to begin ad-hoc tasks within the Zaptic app, you need -
- To be a member of a team that is assigned to the procedure containing the workflow you wish to have ad-hoc access to
How to complete ad-hoc tasks using the Zaptic app
1. Ad-hoc tasks can be started from within the Zaptic app using the ad-hoc button / + button -
2. After pressing the + button, you can then view all available tasks you can begin and you can search for a specific tasks using the search bar on this page. The ad-hoc tasks available depends on the teams you are assigned to, and the procedures those teams are linked to -
3. Once you have selected a task to complete, you are then asked to select the subject for the report you are about to create. The type of report subject (line, machine ect) is set in the workflow authoring within the Zaptic portal.
When selecting the report subject, you can either choose from the list provided, search for the unit, or scan the barcode assigned to the unit you wish to select as the subject -
4. Once a subject has been selected, press the start button to begin your ad-hoc task -