FAQ: I need to submit a report, how can I do it Zaptic?
There are 2 methods which can be used to submit a report.
The first method is used if you are using a tablet or a smartphone.
- Check if Zaptic 2.0 is installed on your device. Go to the article "FAQ: How to install the app on my device?" if you need to install Zaptic 2.0
- Click the Zaptic 2.0 logo, as per the image below.
3. Login using your e-mail address and the password.
4. By default, the user lands on the To-Do List (See the image below as illustrations) which displays all scheduled activities.
5. If you want to raise a report from an activity that is not scheduled.
The second method is used if you are using a desktop.
- Open Google Chrome (our prefered browser)
- Go to app.zaptic.com
- Login using your e-mail address and the password
- By default, the user lands on the To-Do List (See the image below as illustrations) which displays all scheduled activities.
If you want to raise a report from an activity that is not scheduled.
Actions In Zaptic
Actions within Zaptic Zaptic has been helping users raise issues quickly and easily such as Near Misses and Hazard reports. Using the Zaptic Actions feature, users can now create an assign tasks related to these reports. Assigning Actions against ...
Renaming reports We know that having 100 reports all with the same "Maintenance Tag" title makes it much more difficult to search and find that report later down the line. Through Zaptic, users can now either ad hocly rename reports or do so using ...
Create, Edit and Delete Unit Types
Data Management is are a powerful feature in Zaptic. It enables Zaptic Portal users to: - Setup standardized list (example: list if areas on a site, list of product etc.) - Establish hierarchies (example: connect the area to a list of sub-areas) - ...
Inviting New Users
Inviting Users Go to the Teams tab in the top bar of the portal. If you don't see this, you should request the "User Management" permission from your system admin. Pressing the Invite New Users button on the left hand side of the screen will take you ...
Zaptic Beta Flows
Beta Flows Zaptic now allows you to create and execute Beta-Type Flows. These are configured and appear differently to the original Zaptic workflows. Building Beta Flows To begin, create a new task/training and check the box to be taken to these ...