In the Campaign section of the portal, you can create a new campaign, edit an existing campaign or view top level, user specific data.
Building a Campaign
Click the + button in the top left-hand side of the page to begin. Fill the various subheadings with the necessary information to be able to form your first campaign.
Name - Give your campaign an appropriate.
Activity Template - Highlight the activity template you would like to use for this.
Focus List - Choose one or more Focus Lists from the ones which you created in the Data Management section of the portal or create a new focus list by clicking the + button. For more information on how to create a focus list please refer back to the Data Management section.
Teams - Highlight one or more teams to which you wish to apply the campaign.
Start/End Date - Choose a start and end date from the calendar view.
Click “Create” to complete save your campaign.
Populating the Store Call
To access the activity, click on your campaign and then open the activity template.
Unit Process Flow and Form type activities need to be populated in this section - you do this by adding appropriate unit lists and questions respectively.
Each Unit Process Flow must contain at lest one Unit List where a question, some units and a location list are selected.
To create a Unit List:
- Click on Add Unit List
- Name your list with the appropriate question or phrase.
- Choose a configuration - Display all/Multi-select from list/Single-select from list.
- Search for the units which apply to this specific unit list and add them.
- Alternatively, you can create new products by clicking the + button next to units.
- Add a Location List by clicking the + button.
- Here you can upload a CSV of locations.
- Highlight the Integration ID.
- Click “Next” to save these locations.
- Give your Location List a name.
- Click “Save” when this is complete.