What you as a portal user may call a cycle, we at Zaptic would call a campaign. The campaign is designed to be what the end user sees when going through each store call. You manage the campaign on the portal to allow the user to access the correct information when in store.
Things which are always present in a campaign:
- A name which will help you identify it in the future.
- An activity template (The tasks users will have to carry out for each call).
- A focus list (A list of stores which are available to the users throughout the campaign).
- A list of teams (Users who will be able to access this campaign).
- A start and end date (You can't have an ongoing campaign. All campaign which don’t start immediately will be found under the inactive campaigns section in the portal, meaning only portal managers can access them).
Look out for: In the near future, our develops will be releasing a new feature on the portal allowing you to duplicate campaigns and reduce your work load, yippee!