The data management area of the portal is where you can add and edit certain pieces of data. Items such as Locations, Products, Promotions and many more can be worked on in this section. Each of the units added in this section will be available to use in the campaigns later created for the users out on the field.
If we look at Product as an example:
You may wish to edit this list when;
- First upload - There are no products in the portal.
- There are new products in the line.
- There are limited edition products available.
- The product has been re-branded and now has a different appearance.
- The product is now available in different sizes/in a multi-pack.
If you click on a specific product you will then see the option to edit it in the top right-hand side of the screen. Here, you can upload a new image or change any product specific data.
On the main list of products, you will also see the option Upload. Here you can bulk upload a list of several products straight from an CSV file.
Products which you no longer want to display for the user can be removed in the Campaign section of the portal. Please see article "How can I remove a product from the users view?" for more details.